Ring Domination Issue

Agamento

Ring Domination Issue

Post by Agamento » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:32 am

Hi all,

First time I use this bot. Got my full license just recently.

I am currently running the BOT while I'm at work.

I have noticed some issues whilst running RD. Perhaps it is something I am doing wrong that is causing this, so would love some advice from the community, issues I'm seeing are as follows:

1 I bought pick doubles to speed things up, but it seems the BOT doesn't know that so it doesn't turn them on before entering a game.

2 the BOT randomly places cards not considering what matches it can win etc. So I end up losing sometimes.

3 The BOT doesn't seem to recognise an empty space from one that is filled, so it takes ages as it randomly tries placing cards in filled slots.

Not sure if anyone else has these issues or if it's just something that I need to press in the settings or whatever but I would really appreciate any insight from you guys, especially since this is the first time I use BOT.

Thanks plenty in advance
genefreak

Re: Ring Domination Issue

Post by genefreak » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:13 pm

The bot does place at random, nothing you can do there but we have also asked to enable the pick doubling somehow with the bot for awhile. You can turn them on but if it restarts or anything it defaults back to off. Admin, next RD please find a way to enable the doubler all the time or once after reset or something, thank you!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Ring Domination Issue

Post by admin » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:07 pm

genefreak wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:13 pm
The bot does place at random, nothing you can do there but we have also asked to enable the pick doubling somehow with the bot for awhile. You can turn them on but if it restarts or anything it defaults back to off. Admin, next RD please find a way to enable the doubler all the time or once after reset or something, thank you!
sure