Problem with KOTR

Decadente

Problem with KOTR

Post by Decadente » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:36 am

Hi! i have this issue in KOTR Mode, after the last match end, the bot claim the reward and then stuck in the refill stamina thing, and i need to stop it, turn off the refill the stamina mode, and launch it again :( idk if only happen to me cause i dont see other post about it, but can i get help? https://imgur.com/a/7I4yrNB
admin
Site Admin

Re: Problem with KOTR

Post by admin » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:06 am

Decadente wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:36 am
Hi! i have this issue in KOTR Mode, after the last match end, the bot claim the reward and then stuck in the refill stamina thing, and i need to stop it, turn off the refill the stamina mode, and launch it again :( idk if only happen to me cause i dont see other post about it, but can i get help? https://imgur.com/a/7I4yrNB
if bot stuck, bot should restart after 2 minutes. did you wait for 2 minutes? And for me, bot can claim reward and quit kotr mode.
Decadente

Post by Decadente » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:43 am

admin wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:06 am
Decadente wrote:
if bot stuck, bot should restart after 2 minutes. did you wait for 2 minutes? And for me, bot can claim reward and quit kotr mode.
Yes sir, in fact i noticed because i went to sleep and the next day the bot were stuck in that screen, and i had all the MITB bouts, so i assume didnt work all night, hmmmm maybe should i reinstall?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:43 am

Decadente wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:43 am
admin wrote:
Decadente wrote:
Yes sir, in fact i noticed because i went to sleep and the next day the bot were stuck in that screen, and i had all the MITB bouts, so i assume didnt work all night, hmmmm maybe should i reinstall?
I will check what's wrong. I want to make sure for the game, you only can claim reward when you are eliminated or finish the final round, right?
And next time when this happens, you can do this to test the bot: stay at the stuck page, stop and restart bot, check if bot can exit kotr or do something. Then you can tell me the test result and this can help me figure out the reason. and also take a screenshot
Decadente

Post by Decadente » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:31 am

admin wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:43 am
Decadente wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:43 am
admin wrote:

I will check what's wrong. I want to make sure for the game, you only can claim reward when you are eliminated or finish the final round, right?
And next time when this happens, you can do this to test the bot: stay at the stuck page, stop and restart bot, check if bot can exit kotr or do something. Then you can tell me the test result and this can help me figure out the reason. and also take a screenshot
I just win another KOTR and stuck at the same screen https://imgur.com/a/d6kjQPK i stop the bot and ther restart, the bot keep in the same screen, i tottaly shut down and restart again and it seems to ignore KOTR (I imagine cause its not stamina to refill or cause its not KOTR active atm) and continue the cycle to the next events. So i guess it claim the reward and inmediatly try to refill stamina even if the event ends, so thats why stuck :) hope it helps :D
oteK

Post by oteK » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:39 am

Yeah i noticed this too. After a KOTR ends (does not matter if you win it or get eliminated before) he wants to try to refill the stamina. The Stuck-function wont get triggered. So the result is, that he stays at the Refill-Stamina screen.

edit: seems like the bot has to click "return" once more after claiming the KOTR reward.
rmartinez2

Post by rmartinez2 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:36 pm

Is there a way to just stop it from claiming the reward in general?

I just ran into something that im still trying to wrap my head around. I was in the final, i always know what WM34 and what goliath i have last on my list. I logged in and king of the ring was done but i had NO NEW card of either tier. What could have happened here?
Decadente

Post by Decadente » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:30 am

Any updates on this issue? :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:31 am

Decadente wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:30 am
Any updates on this issue? :)
will work on this this week