Increased Speeds

LordTakahiro

Increased Speeds

Post by LordTakahiro » Thu May 17, 2018 7:43 am

Just a question, I was wondering how "Dangerous" it is to run at higher speeds. Have people been banned for using this at higher speeds? When would be good to run it at 30%?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Increased Speeds

Post by admin » Thu May 17, 2018 7:47 am

LordTakahiro wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 7:43 am
Just a question, I was wondering how "Dangerous" it is to run at higher speeds. Have people been banned for using this at higher speeds? When would be good to run it at 30%?
my suggestion is not using it. There is no meaning for you to use it. It is only designed for people whose emulator is very slow and always get network error.
LordTakahiro

Re: Increased Speeds

Post by LordTakahiro » Thu May 17, 2018 7:49 am

admin wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 7:47 am
LordTakahiro wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 7:43 am
my suggestion is not using it. There is no meaning for you to use it. It is only designed for people whose emulator is very slow and always get network error.
Perfect, that's what I was wondering. I will make sure not to use it. I noticed when my game was lagging I was able to run it on 30% just fine, but now that I fixed the Avast issue, it's runny VERY fast and I'd rather not get banned for that.