[Recommend] A easy-to-use remote control plugin

admin
Site Admin

[Recommend] A easy-to-use remote control plugin

Post by admin » Wed May 16, 2018 12:35 am

Hello, I want to share a easy use remote control software which can help you monitor your bot running status remotely. The advantage is easy use. I think it is better than teamviewer. That's why I want to recommend it here.

Introduction:
This is a chrome plugin which is developed by Google. So it is very secure and reliable. You can install this plugin via chrome browser. They also provide app which you can install via google play or app store. So you can monitor your bot everywhere.

Use case:
When bot is running on your home PC and you are not at home. Then you can use this to monitor and control the bot via your phone. For example, stop the bot and play on your own phone and then start bot again. By using this, you can always run bot on same emulator. You don't need to switch device and lose 6 hours.

Install link:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... jmpp?hl=en

Open the link via Chrome browser and follow the install steps. If you have any using issue, please let me know.
pyrusane

Re: [Recommend] A easy-to-use remote control plugin

Post by pyrusane » Wed May 16, 2018 1:43 am

I can speak to this, I've been using Chrome Remote Desktop for about a year now, and it has helped me a lot. I can start or stop the bot from work and make changes if I need to, like leveling a card or swapping cards in my Wild deck. I'm also at work when team events start, this lets me log in to get the bot started playing the team event. Good suggestion admin, should have thought to recommend it myself.
confused1988

Post by confused1988 » Wed May 16, 2018 6:01 am

Wow this is awesome! Thank you so much!
Jens

Post by Jens » Wed May 16, 2018 11:42 am

Alternative you can use Teamviewer, it's a great tool for remote control. Also works on mobile phones :)
chado4444

Post by chado4444 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:00 am

when i try to use google chrome remote desktop just a black screen shows up on my pc
remote access is anable on my pc
kelso85

Post by kelso85 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:17 pm

Works perfect now i need my key pls :)