Plans on pvp mode?

Post Reply
User avatar
Jens
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:01 pm

Plans on pvp mode?

Post by Jens » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:15 pm

hey,

are there any plans on implementing the pvp mode? :)
nm24
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:27 pm

Re: Plans on pvp mode?

Post by nm24 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:05 pm

Jens wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:15 pm
hey,

are there any plans on implementing the pvp mode? :)
E-mailed admin about it recently and his response was that the bot would no longer be ban-safe if PvP botting was implemented.
geenadavisrules
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:16 am

Re: Plans on pvp mode?

Post by geenadavisrules » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:38 pm

Theres gotta be other bots out there people are using for pvp, there is no way people are getting 14k pvp points the first night takes me all event to get that you'd literally have to be playing all day and all night to get some of the scores the top 10 get globally
SuperCard
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:10 am

Re: Plans on pvp mode?

Post by SuperCard » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:36 am

nm24 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:05 pm
Jens wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:15 pm
hey,

are there any plans on implementing the pvp mode? :)
E-mailed admin about it recently and his response was that the bot would no longer be ban-safe if PvP botting was implemented.
That's a very interesting response. It's like he's saying they're okay with it as long as it's not used for playing against humans. I have a feeling they definitely know who is doing it but they're leaving it alone. I think this is one of the reasons why PCC isn't coming back
pyrusane
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:34 pm

Re: Plans on pvp mode?

Post by pyrusane » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:48 pm

SuperCard wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:36 am
nm24 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:05 pm
Jens wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:15 pm
hey,

are there any plans on implementing the pvp mode? :)
E-mailed admin about it recently and his response was that the bot would no longer be ban-safe if PvP botting was implemented.
That's a very interesting response. It's like he's saying they're okay with it as long as it's not used for playing against humans. I have a feeling they definitely know who is doing it but they're leaving it alone. I think this is one of the reasons why PCC isn't coming back
I thought the big issue with PCC was all of the people complaining that only the top 50 or whatever could ever get the event pro. With RD and RTG anyone who could grind to the end had a chance at it but PCC had the built-in limit so people got butthurt about it
nm24
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:27 pm

Re: Plans on pvp mode?

Post by nm24 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:52 pm

pyrusane wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:48 pm
SuperCard wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:36 am
nm24 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:05 pm

E-mailed admin about it recently and his response was that the bot would no longer be ban-safe if PvP botting was implemented.
That's a very interesting response. It's like he's saying they're okay with it as long as it's not used for playing against humans. I have a feeling they definitely know who is doing it but they're leaving it alone. I think this is one of the reasons why PCC isn't coming back
I thought the big issue with PCC was all of the people complaining that only the top 50 or whatever could ever get the event pro. With RD and RTG anyone who could grind to the end had a chance at it but PCC had the built-in limit so people got butthurt about it
Isn't War essentially a 10-day PCC but on a much, much more condensed scale? I never played S1 but I participated in plenty of S2 ones courtesy of the bot. :D
pyrusane
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:34 pm

Re: Plans on pvp mode?

Post by pyrusane » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:58 pm

nm24 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:52 pm
pyrusane wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:48 pm
SuperCard wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:36 am


That's a very interesting response. It's like he's saying they're okay with it as long as it's not used for playing against humans. I have a feeling they definitely know who is doing it but they're leaving it alone. I think this is one of the reasons why PCC isn't coming back
I thought the big issue with PCC was all of the people complaining that only the top 50 or whatever could ever get the event pro. With RD and RTG anyone who could grind to the end had a chance at it but PCC had the built-in limit so people got butthurt about it
Isn't War essentially a 10-day PCC but on a much, much more condensed scale? I never played S1 but I participated in plenty of S2 ones courtesy of the bot. :D
PCC was a four day event, played just like war, but you could play 1 point, 3 point, and 5 point matches like in RTG. The people with the top 50 points scores got a pro of the event card, 50 to I think 100 got a single of the event card and another top tier card. 100 to 150 got a top tier, and so on and so forth. If you played just one match and got one point you would win a card (but it would be a rare). You also had to choose a side. The rewards for each side would be different, whichever side got the most points would determine the rewards everyone got. First PCC, for example was John Cena vs Brock Lesnar. Everyone got the rewards on the Lesnar side. The best one was Braun Strowman vs Local Talent. Everyone wanted Local Talent to win, there was even a Twitter movement for Local Talent to win, but too many people wanted the Strowman card so he won.
pyrusane
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:34 pm

Re: Plans on pvp mode?

Post by pyrusane » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:01 pm

pyrusane wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:58 pm
nm24 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:52 pm
pyrusane wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:48 pm

I thought the big issue with PCC was all of the people complaining that only the top 50 or whatever could ever get the event pro. With RD and RTG anyone who could grind to the end had a chance at it but PCC had the built-in limit so people got butthurt about it
Isn't War essentially a 10-day PCC but on a much, much more condensed scale? I never played S1 but I participated in plenty of S2 ones courtesy of the bot. :D
PCC was a four day event, played just like war, but you could play 1 point, 3 point, and 5 point matches like in RTG. The people with the top 50 points scores got a pro of the event card, 50 to I think 100 got a single of the event card and another top tier card. 100 to 150 got a top tier, and so on and so forth. If you played just one match and got one point you would win a card (but it would be a rare). You also had to choose a side. The rewards for each side would be different, whichever side got the most points would determine the rewards everyone got. First PCC, for example was John Cena vs Brock Lesnar. Everyone got the rewards on the Lesnar side. The best one was Braun Strowman vs Local Talent. Everyone wanted Local Talent to win, there was even a Twitter movement for Local Talent to win, but too many people wanted the Strowman card so he won.
What made it worse was that they changed it towards the end, whichever event card won the PCC would determine the Event Card for the event the next week, either RTG or RD, which meant the only way you could pro the event card from those events was to win the event card in PCC first. I think that was what killed PCC, because if you didn't place in top 50 there was no reason to go for the event card in RTG and RD.
Post Reply