【WWE SuperCard】【Season 4】【Release】

admin
Site Admin

【WWE SuperCard】【Season 4】【Release】

Post by admin » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:01 am

WWE Supercard bot for season 4 is released. If you find any bug and issues, please feel free to send email to my email: support@bot11.com , you can also post a topic on our forum.
geenadavisrules

Re: 【WWE SuperCard】【Season 4】【Release】

Post by geenadavisrules » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:18 am

Does the bot do PVP matches for season 4 as well? I just saw all the events listed but nothing about pvp like war, and elimination chamber etc. I also sent a email to support cuz i'm interested in buying. Is this detectable where I could get banned?
CrossFaceChickenToe

Post by CrossFaceChickenToe » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:19 pm

geenadavisrules wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:18 am
Does the bot do PVP matches for season 4 as well? I just saw all the events listed but nothing about pvp like war, and elimination chamber etc. I also sent a email to support cuz i'm interested in buying. Is this detectable where I could get banned?
No PVP as of yet, been using the bot since season 2. Still not banned.
geenadavisrules

Post by geenadavisrules » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:31 pm

That's good on not being banned i'm up and running bot is great my only issue now is it's not training my cards so it gets stucka nd doesn't move on, it tries to train them but doesn't then tries to join rtg with a full inventory of cards doesn't let it then it sits and repeats over and over
CrossFaceChickenToe

Post by CrossFaceChickenToe » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:42 am

geenadavisrules wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:31 pm
That's good on not being banned i'm up and running bot is great my only issue now is it's not training my cards so it gets stucka nd doesn't move on, it tries to train them but doesn't then tries to join rtg with a full inventory of cards doesn't let it then it sits and repeats over and over

Best bet is to email the admin with that and he'll add a patch to it.
geenadavisrules

Post by geenadavisrules » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:14 am

yeah he's been talkin with me got it worked out been great on communication, now i'm having freeze issues hence my other post, trying to resolve but it's getting better and better, soon hopefully i'll have it stabley running without issue.