Freezing

taker989

Freezing

Post by taker989 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:19 pm

I have a problem were my pc will freeze when using nox. I have a gaming laptop so thats not the issue and I followed all the correct steps for the nox settings. Was wondering if anyone else is having this problem and if theres anyway to fix it. Gets annoying when I get home from work then see it froze and lose like 4 to 5 hours in events. I did notice every time I leave it freezes in like 2 hours when I left I dont think that has to do with anything lol but who knows thanks.
Sir Onikom

Re: Freezing

Post by Sir Onikom » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:27 pm

taker989 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:19 pm
I have a problem were my pc will freeze when using nox. I have a gaming laptop so thats not the issue and I followed all the correct steps for the nox settings. Was wondering if anyone else is having this problem and if theres anyway to fix it. Gets annoying when I get home from work then see it froze and lose like 4 to 5 hours in events. I did notice every time I leave it freezes in like 2 hours when I left I dont think that has to do with anything lol but who knows thanks.
with the wwe supercard bot and nox it seems the same. today i've got many diffrent problems with nox. freezing, bot does not go further and download is very slow
taker989

Post by taker989 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:17 am

Yea maybe its the bot if so needs to be fixed because were paying $36 a month. It also could be the dlc updates in wwe supercard.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:55 am

taker989 wrote:
how did the bot freeze? stuck at some specific page or emulator crash?
taker989

Post by taker989 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:56 am

Not sure I'll have it running then my whole laptop freezes sometimes and can't do nothing but hold power button and reboot it. It does it at least one time a day. I know it's not PC I have because it's a high performance laptop so I'm not sure. Also is there anyway the bot can play ads instead of buying bouts it make it faster for Mitb.
random9384

Post by random9384 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:32 am

admin wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:55 am
taker989 wrote:
I think he is seeing the same thing I do. After about a day of running the nba bot nox gets to 100% cpu usage causing your computer to freeze. To prevent this I have to restart nox at least once each day for the cpu usage to go back to a normal amount. I have an I7 8700k cpu so it should never be anywhere near 100% usage. I use the wwe bot too and it sometimes goes to around 50% cpu usage. The problem is a lot worse with the nba bot.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:33 am

random9384 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:32 am
admin wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:55 am
taker989 wrote:
I think he is seeing the same thing I do. After about a day of running the nba bot nox gets to 100% cpu usage causing your computer to freeze. To prevent this I have to restart nox at least once each day for the cpu usage to go back to a normal amount. I have an I7 8700k cpu so it should never be anywhere near 100% usage. I use the wwe bot too and it sometimes goes to around 50% cpu usage. The problem is a lot worse with the nba bot.
if this is the reason, then you can try memu android emulator. that one may have a better performance.
taker989

Post by taker989 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:14 pm

I restart PC each day to thought that may help but does same thing. I'll try the android emulator see if that helps thanks.